The Body Wrap
- Power Wrap
- Body Lift Wrap
- Lipase Body Wrap
- Anti-Aging Wrap
- Ultimate Wrap
- Premium Formulas
- Lay Down Wrap
- Wrap Facts
Invented by Victoria Morton over 40 years ago, and used by many Hollywood celebrities who contact her when they need to slim down quickly for movie and television appearances.
Aging is accelerated by the accumulation of metabolic wastes and environmental poisons which cause lack of energy, wrinkles, cellulite and crepe skin. Looking younger is possible by simply freeing the body of this life long buildup.
While you are visually contouring and re-shaping your body, double chins become less significant and skin appears tightened and toned. These factors contribute to a more youthful appearance and may cause you to look younger than your apparent age.
First, you are measured prior to being wrapped. Then, our trained Wrap Technicians will wrap you from head to toe with bandages that are specially prepared and soaked in the exclusive mineral wrap solution.
After an hour, you are unwrapped and re-measured. We guarantee you will visually appear 6"-20" slimmer on your very first wrap, or your next wrap is FREE.
- Plan on 2 to 2.5 hours for your first visit. (2.5 to 3 for 2 people)
- Eat at least 2 hours prior to the wrap appointment.
- Do NOT wear any lotions oils or tanning products the day of your wrap.
- For better inch loss, do not take any product with Ephedrine or Caffeine for several days prior to your wrap appointment.
- If possible, do not take allergy medications the day of your wrap. (If it will adversely effect your health, then by all means take the allergy medication.)
- Do drink water so you are not dehydrated. However, bear in mind you wont be able to use the restroom for a little over an hour.
- Women are wrapped in bra (wireless) and panties or a two piece swim suit during the wrap process.
- Men are wrapped in either cotton swim trunks or boxer briefs (snug to the leg).
- Bring dry undergarments for after the wrap.
- The Tyra Banks Show
- The Ellen Show
- The Rachel Ray Show
- Montel Williams Show
- E! News Daily
- A View from the Bay
- NBC Daytime
- 10 NBC News
- Health for Her
- CBS WJZ TV
- CBS News
- The Home and Family Show
- Inside Edition
- Fit Nation Fit TV
- The View